Black Hills Land and Home For Sale – 46.88 Acres (a.k.a “The Rubicon“)
46.88 acres at the top of the best gold mining country in the beautiful Black Hills. The views are amazing, there are no covenants and the mineral rights come with the land. Owning this land gives you legal access to hundreds of acres that the public cannot reach for winter and summer sports – “It’s like having a forest of your own.” This secluded acreage is accessible year round and has electric grid power and backup solar when activated. It is zoned for two more homes without special permits. This area is known as the Top of The Rubicon. It is the start of “Bridal Veil Falls” and from the Rubicon gulch/canyon you can walk all the way down to it. There are gates that stop the public from these areas, but this property gives access to Carbonite, Devils Bathtub and Spearfish Canyon. This is a rare opportunity!
Black Hills Secluded Property (The Rubicon) – For Sale, unbelievable property with 49 pristine acres perched on top of The Rubicon. You will be located minutes from town and it also borders the Black Hills National Forest on this rare and exquisite wonderland with views of North Dakota and the Badlands of South Dakota. You can enjoy all of these amazing views from this spectacular property. In addition, this property has a wonderful atmosphere of clean air, water and or noise pollution. You will never need to travel again.
This is everything you would want, right here in “God’s Country ~ called The Rubicon”
This property offers more to your imagination than you can possibly imagine or ever photograph. Offering two additional locations for the perfect summer home, winter home, vacation retreat, high mountain wonderland, family home, hunting property, snowmobile paradise, ski and snowboard headquarters and so much more.
The Rubicon property is in the Black Hills of South Dakota, which is the highest mountain range East of the Rockies in the Western Hemisphere. 95 % of the Black Hills is National or State Forest Service land. To truly understand the dynamics of this Black Hills secluded property it is a must see; because the Government is not deeding more land for private ownership and more land is not being made.
This is truly a once in a life time opportunity.
One of the unique advantages the Black Hills have over other mountain ranges is that everything in them (including the wilderness areas) are easily accessible. The entire Black Hills measures 100 miles (North to South) and 50 miles (East to West).
This Black Hills Secluded Property offers:
- 60 minutes to Rapid City
- 75 minutes from the Rapid City Regional Airport
- 15 minutes to Historic Deadwood
- 30 minute hike to “Devils Bath Tub”
- 30 minutes to Sturgis – Home ot the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- 4 minutes to Terry Peak Ski Area – Most Vertical drop of any ski area in the US, east of the Rockies
- 30 minutes to many mountain lakes and hundreds of miles of trout streams
- 15 minutes from the nearest golf course and 15 more within 60 minutes
- In yard – Deer, turkey, squirrels, grouse, and a great long rifle, pistol and sporting clay range. It also includes some of the best hiking, exploring, 4×4, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snowboarding, ATV, camping, hunting, backpacking, adventures this country can offer.
Elevation is nearly 6500 feet above sea level.Enjoy this property and many of the features that draws millions from all over the world to the Black Hills every year.
- The sun shines on it from blue skies approximately 300 days a year.
- The humidity is so low mosquitoes and gnats have not been seen in years.
- There are no close neighbors
- The mountain air allows you to see 50 miles or more to the North
- It is located at the end of the road. Traffic doesn’t run by or through it.
- The well water is so pure, you could bottle it and it is not treated.
- A hot summer day’s night temperature is normally in the 50-60 degree range.
- Absent street or city lights, the night sky usually allows watching falling stars, Aurora Borealis when they occur, and satellites as they cross the sky.